Located at vsc.instructure.com or ccv.edu/canvas, Canvas is the main location for your online classroom activities. If you are taking a course at one of the twelve CCV locations, you will find supplemental material provided by the instructor there, too.
- Canvas Overview for Students
- Using the Canvas Mobile App
- Canvas Student Mobile Apps
- Canvas Mobile Apps – Clear your Cache
- Canvas Which Browsers Will Work?
- Canvas Guides: Instructor and Student
- How to Submit Final Grades (vsc.edu)
- Using Flickr to Embed Images into Canvas
- Using YuJa to Embed images into Canvas
For help with Canvas issues click the help button located in the global navigation menu in Canvas. From there, you can chat, email or call Canvas Support 24/7 for Canvas related issues.
What is Canvas?
Canvas is the Learning Management System for CCV and the Vermont State Colleges. Canvas contains your course-ware, discussion forums, grades and other resources for online classes.