Located at vsc.instructure.com or ccv.edu/canvas, Canvas is the main location for your online classroom activities. If you are taking a course at one of the twelve CCV locations, you will find supplemental material provided by the instructor there, too.
- Canvas Overview for Students
- Canvas Notifications
- Using the Canvas Mobile App
- Canvas Student Mobile Apps
- Canvas Mobile Apps – Clear your Cache
- Canvas Which Browsers Will Work?
- Canvas Guides: Instructor and Student
- How to Submit Final Grades (vsc.edu)
- Using Flickr to Embed Images into Canvas
- Using YuJa to Embed images into Canvas
- Google Play Store
- Apple Store
For help with Canvas issues click the help button located in the global navigation menu in Canvas. From there, you can chat, email or call Canvas Support 24/7 for Canvas related issues.
What is Canvas?
Canvas is the Learning Management System for CCV and the Vermont State Colleges. Canvas contains your course-ware, discussion forums, grades and other resources for online classes.