From Canvas to Microsoft Office, CCV has a lot of different services that require a login. Fortunately, most sites use the same login service, or Single Sign-On (SSO). Unfortunately, there are a couple pitfalls that might trip you up. If you are having trouble logging in, You can try one of these steps or check out our Frequently Asked Questions Logging into CCV.
Try these steps from a computer
- Try a different web browser.
- Don’t use a bookmark. Bookmarks can take you to a “stale” login page that won’t work! Stale Login Browser Session
- Clear your browser’s cache. The VSC support site has some good instructions on their Browser Support page.
- Reset your password. VSC passwords expire! Password Expiration Details
- Wait! If you are new to the VSC your account will take up to 48 hours to set up.
Trouble from a mobile device
There are not as many troubleshooting options on mobile devices. A good first step is to see if you can login from a computer. If you cannot, then you probably need to reset your password. If you can, then you can try:
- Swipe away the app
- Restart your mobile device
- Some apps allow you to clear the app cache — Canvas Mobile Apps – Clear Your Cache
- Uninstall and re-install the mobile app