Connecting to Wi-Fi at CCV Academic Centers on a Mac
The method for connecting to wireless networks at CCV academic centers is the same for students, faculty, and staff. Find the directions below for connecting using a computer with the Mac operating system.
- Click on the wireless icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Choose the wireless network “CCV”
- Enter your CCV username and password. This is the same username and password you use to log into the Portal, Canvas and your CCV email. Your username is unique to you and will look something like abc01010.
- Click Join
- You may get a warning that the certificate needs to be verified. If you do, click on the Trust button.
- It might take up to a minute to connect to the internet the first time.