Please note: When Duo was first implemented it was not required while connected to campus WiFi.
As of June 20, 2023, Duo is now required for all SSO logins. Including when you are using your laptop connected to campus WiFi, a computer lab computer, or other college-owned devices.
Read more about this change on MFA in the classroom update.
When you activate your account, Duo will walk you through the enrollment process. Please note: if you activate soon after your application is accepted, your Duo account might not have been created, yet. In this case, you will be prompted to set up your Duo account when it has been created, the next time you login.
Follow along with this video to see the process: Duo Multi-Factor Authentication Setup.
For more information, check out these VSC support site pages:
- Add a New Device to Duo
- Duo for Students (vsc.edu)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (vsc.edu)
- Multi-factor Authentication FAQs (vsc.edu)
- MFA [ Multi Factor Authentication ] Enrollment (vsc.edu)
- Video: Duo Multi-Factor Authentication Setup
- Video: Guided tour of logging in with Duo
Questions about Duo?
If you have any questions or need assistance, please email the VSC Cyber Security Team at email@example.com.