To print at a CCV academic center you will need to redeem your PaperCut code. There are two ways to do this:
- From a computer lab computer you can click on the “View Details” link in the PaperCut dialog box
- If you are connected to the CCV wireless network at a CCV academic center, you can log into PaperCut directly at https://ccv-tv-paperct.ccv-ad.vsc.edu:9192/user. Log in using the same username and password you use to login to Canvas, and the Portal. *Please note, you will need to be connected to a CCV wireless network or use a CCV computer to be able to connect.
Redeem PaperCut Code
- Access PaperCut through one of the options above
- Click Redeem Card
- Enter the code provided on your PaperCut card — if you do not have a PaperCut card, please contact your academic center
- Click the Redeem button
Once you have redeemed your PaperCut code, you are ready to print from a CCV computer, or by using the PaperCut website.
Print to a CCV printer on WiFi
Did you know that you can print to a CCV printer from your laptop connected to the CCV wireless network? Here’s how:
- Connect to the PaperCut website: https://ccv-tv-paperct.ccv-ad.vsc.edu:9192/user
*Please note, this will only work if connected to the CCV network
- Log in using the same username and password you use to log into Canvas or the Portal.
- Click on Web Print in the left hand navigation.
- Click on the Submit a Job button.
- Choose a printer from the list. If you are unsure about which printer to use, you can either check the physical printer for a label with the printer name, or ask a staff member at the center for help identifying the best printer to use.
Click on 2. Print Options and Account Selection
- Enter the number of copies you would like and click on 3. Upload Documents
- The final step will be to upload one or more files and click on the Upload & Complete button. You can either drag a file to the drop zone in the upper right, or click on the Upload from computer button to choose files.
- You will now see that your job has been submitted and sent to the printer.