Accessing your Digital Textbooks
What you need to know when purchasing a digital textbook at CCV
Purchasing a digital textbook is a lot like ordering a gift card. The CCV bookstore purchase will generate an access code that is redeemed with the publisher. You will then access the digital material through the publisher, or through an integration with your Canvas course.
- Purchase digital textbooks from ccv.ecampus.com.
- Wait up to 24 hours for processing. You will receive an email notification.
- Navigate to the eBookshelf tab and redeem the access code for your digital textbook by selecting your purchase.
- Once you have your access code you will need to redeem it with the publisher. Exactly where this needs to happens depends on your course setup. Most of the time this will happen in a module within your Canvas course, but may also happen at the publisher’s website. You will most likely need to create an account with the publisher. You will need to create a new username and password that is not necessarily the same as your CCV username and password.
- Once you have used your access code to redeem your purchase, you will be able to access your digital textbook. This will most often happen in a module within your Canvas course, but may also happen through the publisher using a service like VitalSource.
- Check your CCV email for specific instructions from eCampus.
Login to view textbooks for your current courses at https://bookstore.ccv.edu.
Login directly to your eBookshelf at https://andromeda.ccv.vsc.edu/eBookshelf.
Administration access at https://fast.ecampus.com.
Access your digital textbooks from Canvas at https://ccv.edu/canvas.
Login and Access Codes in Canvas: Video Guides by Publisher
CCV staff can be reached directly at email@example.com.
CCV bookstore support — https://ccv.ecampus.com/help/contact-us including phone, chat and email support.
VitalSource support — https://support.vitalsource.com including video tutorials, support articles, 24/7 live support.
Publisher Pearson student support page — https://support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/contactsupport
Publisher McGraw Hill student support page — https://mhedu.force.com/CXG/s/StudentResources?dc=Student_Resources
Publisher Cengage student support page — https://support.cengage.com. This page requires you to login to your Cengage account. Students can request support 24/7 using the live chat feature, or by creating a ticket. For support requests without logging in call 1-800-354-9706 or request support on Twitter https://twitter.com/CengageHelp
Step 3 Redeem your access code
Step 3 Redeem your access code mobile
Current student login