Zoom Secure Sign-In
Zoom Microphone settings
You can access your audio settings and test your audio when you are already in a meeting.
- In the meeting controls, click the arrow next to Mute/Unmute.
- Click Audio Options. This will open your audio settings.
Testing your Speaker
- Click Test Speaker to play a test tone.
- If you cannot hear it, select a different speaker from the menu or adjust the Volume.
Testing your Microphone
- In the Microphone section, you will see the green Input Level bar move when Zoom is picking up audio.
- Click Test Mic to test your microphone.
- Your audio will start recording. Click Recording when you are done, and it will playback. You can select another microphone from the menu or adjust the input level.
- Check Automatically adjust microphone settings if you want Zoom to adjust the volume automatically.
- If you are on Mac OS 10.14 Mojave or earlier and can’t access the microphone, check your operating system permissions to confirm that Zoom has access to the microphone.
- If you are on Windows 10 and can’t access the microphone, use the Windows search box to navigate to Microphone privacy settings. Switch on the Allow apps to access your microphone toggle and enable access for Zoom.