The Student Resources block is located in the right-hand column of the Portal
Please make note of some of the features described in the Student Resources area of the CCV Portal:
- Writing Center: The CCV Writing Center has been created to provide support and instruction through the writing and research process. You will find models for essays, how to construct a working draft of a research paper, and ways to properly cite sources for bibliographies. Use these tips and suggestion as you navigate through writing papers for your classes– whether it be an analysis essay or a research paper.
- Paying for College: This link provides information on options for paying for college.
- Degree Planning: Here you will gain access to information to help plan your degree, and adviser contact.
- Hartness Library: The Hartness Library is the library for the Vermont State College System, including the Community College of Vermont. In the library, you will find resources to support of your academic studies. On the library webpage, you can view the Library Orientation, find books, articles, and videos, submit a request for an inter-library loan item, or chat live with a librarian.
- Textbooks: Approximately 30 days prior to the first day of the semester, the CCV Bookstore will open for students to purchase required textbooks for courses.