If you are setting up Outlook 2010 for the first time, please follow these instructions:
*** All screenshots that have “vtc” in them should be replaced with “ccv” as the written instructions note. ***
- Open Outlook 2010
- Click “Next” at the first welcome screen
- Select “Yes” to configure an email account and click “Next”
- Under “E-mail Account,” enter the following:
- Your Name
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Password: <Your CCV Password>
- Click “Next”
- It may say “Searching for server settings” for several minutes, please do not try to close the window until it finishes. At the end, click the “Finish” button.
- When prompted for credentials, enter firstname.lastname@example.org and the password and click “OK.”.