Window snapping is where you place more than one program on one screen.
- To do this, click and hold the top of a program window.
- Drag the program to the top, bottom, left, or right of the screen.
- Once in the right position, a shadow of there the program will be will be outlined. If the program is only shadowing a quarter of the screen, drag the program down the edge further.
- Once the shadow is where you would like it to be, release the window and it will snap into place.
- To snap another window, follow the previous steps on the other side of the screen.
- NOTE: If you have other programs running, Windows may give suggestions to put on the other side of your screen. Click on a program you would like there and it will snap the window there for you.