Change the Color
- Right click on the taskbar itself. A menu should appear, at the bottom of that menu there is a “settings” option, click that to begin.
- The window that pops up has a menu to the left of it, click “color”.
- Choose the color you would like your taskbar to be and click the “Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center” option.
- Open the item you would like to pin and right click. Then click “Pin to taskbar”. This will make it so the item is always on the taskbar.
- Right click on the taskbar, the item you want to unpin, and click “Unpin from taskbar” and the item will disappear from the taskbar.
Pinning Items From Start Menu
- Open the Start Menu
- Right click on the App you’d like to pin to the taskbar
- Hover over the “More” option
- Select “Pin to taskbar”
- You should now see the item you pinned at the far-right of your taskbar